Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fantasycon 2009

If you've read my report on Fantasycon 2008, you may have noticed that I am co-Chairing next year's convention. This will take place over the weekend 18-20 September, 2009. Once again it's at the Britannia Hotel, Nottingham. The Guests of Honour are still being sorted. However, we (the Fantasycon committee) are proud to announce our Master of Ceremonies: IAN WATSON. (http://www.ianwatson.info/)

The FCon committee are Guy Adams and me (co-Chairs), Debbie Bennett, Jen Barber, Pat Barber, Jan Edwards, Troo Topham, Alex Davies ... so far.

4 comments:

Chadbourn said...

Looking forward to it!

Stephen Gallagher said...

I'm sorry I missed this year. Not out of choice! I'll just have to drink twice as much in 2009.

Peter Coleborn said...

And I'm looking forward to seeing both of you again.

Sue Rule said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.